Wednesday 10 July 2013

A few random thoughs on SL

Hey there everyone.

Let me start by saying thank you to everyone who's visited my blog in the past few days.

Who knew an article on Blow jobs would draw so much attention.

Ok so while I'm sitting by myself in SL I figured why not put down a few odds and ends and some personal thoughts on SL.

BTW these are my thoughts and opinions...if they conflict with yours...toughs cookies.  My blog.

SL Pregnancy and Babies

OK those might be THE two most stupid things and weird thing in Second Life.  Anyone who's ever had a child in real life (RL) would never want to have one in a fantasy life.  Plus those talking bellies...annoying.

SL Children Avatars

Talk about creepy.  I find it funny that a game that would stop gambling would still let people create child avatars.  I mean I'm admittedly a pervert in this game.  Not much I haven't fucked.  But when I see those child Avatars that creeps me the hell out.

Avatar Feet

WTF Linden Lab?  I mean come on...you can give your basic avatar fingers but you never managed to give them normal looking feet?  Are toes such a hard science to break?  Ladies you've been lucky cause for a long time now prim shoes have come with normal looking toes.  But guys...if you're reading this...there are some good Prim and Mesh feet now.  Trust me go get a pair.  Women don't just look at your cock.

SL Cocks

SHADING PEOPLE!!!  For Christ sake.  I see guys walking around they're 4 or 5 years old and STILL can't manage to get the shading on their cock remotely right.  If you're color blind (I am partially) have a friend help you out.  Takes 10 min to get it right and looks so much better.  There's no excuse for any Avatar older then 3 months to look bad anymore.  If you do...you're just not trying.  Oh and BTW to one that will remain unnamed...YOUR BALLS AREN'T SUPPOSE TO HANG FROM OUR BELLY BUTTON!!!!.  Just saying.

Lola's Tango Tits

When done right....Beautiful.

The Love Lorne

As a friend is found of saying..."SL ain't eHarmony"  Look I know there are many many lonely people here in Second Life.  Hell I'm one of them.  But COME ON...give me a break will you.  I'm not saying it's impossible to find your soul mate in this game.  But the odds are against you.  In 7 years in SL do you know how many heartbreak stories I've heard?  In all honesty I have to admit I've fallen victim to it once myself.  But as the saying goes, "Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me" 

This game is an escape from reality.  To think that you can successfully find someone and actually take this from cyber word to real world is foolhardy.

How about this?  Make friends, make SL lovers...cherish them.  But keep your heart out of it.  You're just heading for a stone wall. 

Oh and while I'm the topic of SL love.  Invite me at your SL wedding at your own peril.  I have been known to have sex with the bride as she's coming down the isle.  That and the last person to ask me to be the best man found his wife in bed with me 6 months later.   So...you've been warned.

The Wieners

Again here we'll give out no names...but you know who you are.  Those guys who get in my IM box and go "Oh man, how come you get all the pussy around here?"

Might be cause I'm not a little winey bitch!  Ya think?

You want to know why...simple.  I'm not threat.  I'm open, plain and simple.  Right off the bat the women I meet in here (and the men) know I'm not out to try to find a girlfriend.  They know I won't be jumping in their IM box every time they show up in SL.  I don't give a crap who they have sex with when I'm not there or EVEN when I'm there.  This is THEIR game I let them have THEIR fun.

I don't jump on every new comer that happens to walk by either.  I know some that will go for every new girl that shows up in a club.  Probably because they have that window of opportunity before she learn what a clingy git they are and never want to have anything to do with them..lol.

So basically what I'm saying is this.  Grow a set of real balls guys!

Quality Control

Ladies, you want better SL lovers.  DEMAND THEM!  I keep earing women tell me how bad guys are at cybersexing.  Well hell girls.  If you want them to improve STOP telling them they were good.  If a guy suck in virtual bed...TELL HIM!. 

Yeah Yeah I know..."I don't want to hurt his feelings"  Well all you're doing by letting him walk away thinking he's done a good job is making this guy think his cyber is great and inflicting this guy on other women.

So if you have any kind of social conscience...call a spade a spade and tell them they suck and need to improve.

The Mute button.

It's there for a reason...USE IT!

How many times have I heard people come to me and say "Oh this person is annoying me" and just keep on bitching about it.  Again...grow a set and use the damn Mute button.  It's the greatest thing ever...God I wish we that in RL...there are a few people I'd love to Mute.

Yeah that's about it for now.

Have fun.

RickBear

No comments:

Post a Comment