Saturday 28 September 2013

ODDS AND ENDS

Greeting Blogger readers...

Well this week I have a few odds and ends for you.

On the curious but funny side, this humble bear as been ask to join, of all things, a writers conference in SL.

It seems that someone, namely, mister Webspelunker, who's blog I've told you about in an earlier post, thought it would be a good idea to invite me down for a conference that is to be held at Utopia.  Now what I'll be able to contribute is still a mystery to me.  But so far he's managed to recruit a few others to join in as well.

Mister Ian Rall
Mister Ewan Glenelg
and Miss Amaiia Broome

Will be joining Web and myself at the table to discuss our writing.

The event should be open to everyone and is to be held at Utopia.

More to come as I get more information.


In our second News story today,

It's seems I've become a commercial icon..lol

Last week I was asked by Abbadon Soulstar, if I could possibly help him out and do a photo shoot for one of his product.

H&S ~ CUCKOLD RUG ~

 https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/HS-CUCKHOLD-RUG/5322253


Well let me tell you, the photo shoot was great and his product (see link above) is incredibly well done.

So for all you women out there who'd like to cuckold your boyfriend or hubby...give it a try.

The funny thing about THIS...is according to Abbadon himself...it seems he's had inquiries as to WHO the furry stud on the box his...LOL.

So in the same week I've become a literary icon and commercial eye candy....Not bad.

As for Olina news,

For those of you who have not yet had a go.  Mister Windmaster4 Vernon as graciously donated two new sex rugs to Olina and I can only say...WOW!.

Those suckers are FULLY loaded and also Fully interchangeable...for those of you of the Bisexual persuasion, they're a must try.

If you want a go at them you'll find them down in the cinema at Olina.

That's about it for me this week.

RL as been keeping me busy these past few weeks, but I promise to have more erotica for you soon and I'll keep you informed as to more readings.

The next reading is to take place at Utopia (VIP section) on Thursday Oct.10th.  I hope to have my latest work finished by then.

Have a great week and I'll talk to you soon.

RickBear.

P.S: I've been having some rather serious issues with the Lindens this week.  I seem unable to buy L$ either off the viewer or the website....if any of you have had this issue I'd appreciate you dropping me a line and letting me know how you resolved it.

Thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment