Monday 2 September 2013

MORNING WOOD

MORNING WOOD

My eyes snapped open as the entire room shook,  Outside, a flash of light turned early morning into bright day as a bolt of lightning crash down, so close as to leave only a fraction of a second between flash and thunder.  The windows of the bedroom shook as both of us jumped, startled out of the loving harms of Morpheus.

Through heavy eyelids I glance at the clock on the bedside table.

6:45am

"Fuck!"

I grumble as my head hit the pillow once more and I begged the god of dreams to please let me back into his world.

As always, when one is awaken suddenly and ripped away from the world of dreams, we find that getting back in is NOT a simple task.

From down below my body started to send messages to my sleep addled brain.  I could hear them debating.

"Yo!  We got wood down here!!"

"So?  What do you want me do to about it?"

"Well you got two choices here...You either get up and take a mean piss....or you roll over, squeeze your legs and hop to God you fall back asleep fast enough to no feel it anymore, but that ain't gonna be easy Mac!"

For a split second there I managed to wonder why my cock had a Brooklyn accent.

"Go away leave me alone you phallic pain in the ass!"  

I could hear my brain lament.

Now as if the battle of will that had begun between my brain and my cock wasn't enough, Mother Nature decided to put in her two cents...again, as she let loose with a torrential down pore.

Now don't get me wrong, I'm a big fan of a good thunderstorm.  But at 6:45am, this was NOT what I wanted.

Brooklyn down there started rattling off words like

Waterfall
Dripping faucets
Rolling stream

And so on and so forth.

THAT'S IT!!  I give up! 

My brain said as it waved a white flag of surrender.  I slowly turned on my back, the shear cotton cover covering my body, tenting up. 

As I gave a low grumble of frustration, and was about to toss the covers away and make my way to the bathroom for some relief, that's when I felt it.

A soft, warm hand sliding up my inner thigh to cradle my heavy balls.  Slim fingers, wrapping around my throbbing shaft.

HELLO!!

Yo!! I think we just came up with a third option to our problem here! 

Brooklyn yelled out..

As the room lit up once more with a flash of light, I turned to look to my right, to see her face.  She had a sly grin on her lips as she looked back at me.  Fully awake and, from the grasp on my cock, I would say fully aroused as well.

"Well good morning there mister"  

She said with a smile as she gave my engorge member a firm squeeze. 

"Looks like I get breakfast in bed this morning"

Now for a split second there, my brain actually wanted to say

"Sorry sweetie but this isn't for you, I just really need to take a wiz"

Thankfully that was the moment Brooklyn took charge, beat the shit out of my brain, tied it up and stuffed it in a locker.  Leaving me with the only response I could possibly utter.

 "Ummm Ummm"

 What it lacked in imagination it more than made up in effectiveness, as it was all it took to set my horny bedmate into motion.

As my eyes slowly closed once more, my head sinking back into my warm pillow I felt her lips, soft and warm on my chest.  Playfully making their way down from my right nipple down over my stomach. 
The cool air of the morning, gliding over my body as she slowly pulled back the sheet covering us both.
A soft gasp, and a sharp intake of air, my only response as I felt her warm lips find the head of my cock, as her hand gave my engorged shaft another squeeze.

She glided like a cat on the prowl, from my side where she lay, slowly down between my parted legs.  A crash of thunder marking the instant as her warm wet mouth engulfed my needy member.

NOW THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!!!

Groaned Brooklyn as I mentally gave him a High 5.

Any and all thoughts of getting out of this bed were completely abandoned as I felt her mouth slide slowly down every inch of my cock.  The head gliding down the back of her throat as I placed one hand over the back of her head.  My fingers slipping into her short brown hair.

I felt her moan deeply around my cock as I started to gently guide her head up and down in a slow bobbing motion.  My hips starting to thrust ever so slightly back and forth as I felt my cock being massages by her warm tongue and throat.

I opened my eyes, to glance her naked body, her sexy backside arched up, as she devoured my cock.  I could see one of her hand slipped down between her own thighs as with the other she cradled and caressed my balls.  I could only imagined how she was pleasuring her own burning desire with her fingers as she fed on my rock hard cock.

The morning storm rolled on outside, every crashing thunder clap only feeding my lovers appetite.  The room soon filed up with low moan of pleasure and desire.  The sound of her throaty ministration of my cock growing louder.  Slurping and sucking as I felt warm drool start to roll down over my aching balls.  I could even hear the sounds of her fingers moving faster in her wet cunt.
My hand releasing her head as she pulled her mouth from my cock.  I looked down at her with a questioning look, hoping to God she wasn't finished.

She looked up at me with what can only be described as wild and purely bestial look on her face as she gave my spit covered cock a very firm squeeze and just growled at me.

MINE!!

To which Brooklyn could only let out a strangled.

"Whatever you say lady"

I leaned back into the bed as she began to crawl on top of me.  Her fingers clawing at my hairy chest, like a tigress clawing at her prey.  As I parted my lips to let out a little gasp, feeling her nails dig into my skin she seized the moment to slip her finger, coated with her warm pussy juice deep into my mouth.

Like a babe reacting to his favorite pacifier I started to suck on her invading digits.  I could taste her need and want.  The sweet delectable taste of her pussy.  My lips parted once more as I felt her push herself down over my cock.  Her burning cunt engulfing me.   Taking all of me, right down to the balls.
As thunder crashed once more I saw her, arching her back and letting out a moan of pure pleasure as she impaled herself on my lightning rod.  Her head falling back as her hips started to move slowly.  Grinding on top of me and taking her time, to feel and enjoy ever sensation. 

As I continued to nurse on her fingers, my hands reach up to cup her full breasts.  Squeezing them firmly as I let my index fingers toy with both nipples, nails grazing them and flicking over them.
Every flick of her hard little pebbles was met with a clenching of her cunt around my shaft.
As her head snapped forward once more.  She gazed down at me, her eyes burning with lust and passion.  She who was ever so willing to submit to my needs and rampant lust for her body, now firmly was claiming her stake on my own.  I could feel her nails dig into my chest as she started to rock her hips with more force.  She was ridding me like her own stallion.

The bed started to shake and rattle as she bucked wildly on my cock.  My hands squeezing her tits like a couple of vices.  Her soft moans now giving way to loud yells of pure pleasure.

 GIVE IT TO ME YOU BASTARD!!! GIVE IT TO ME!!!

 She yelled out as she slammed her pelvis down on me.  My back arching upward to meet her downward thrust as Brooklyn yelled out.

FIRE IN THE HOLE!!!!

Letting out a growl of animal lust of my own, I felt my tortured cock explode deep within her.  Like Vesuvius blowing its top I filled her with my scalding seed.  She in turn, exploding with her own climax.  Once more the windows shook, this time Mother Nature took a back seat to our own passion.
As she pulled her fingers from my mouth, she slowly collapsed over me, her soft lips that had so greedily sucked my cock now pressed to mine in a deep passionate kiss.

Her nails slowly releasing my chest to be replaced by the soft feel of her firm breasts as our tongue intertwined. 
I lay there, deep in the moment.  Enjoying every second of my lovers feel against my body.  As she broke our kiss she looked at me with a sly smile on her lips.

"Good Morning lover"

And as she slapped her hand on my tenderized chest before I could even answer.

"Shower's mine!!"

She giggled as she jumped off me and ran to the bathroom.

"OH HELL NO!!!" 

I answered trying to claw my way out of bed before she could monopolize the bathroom.

My brain, having now found its way out of the locker where it had been stashed away, took this particular moment to remind me.

YOU REALLY NEED TO PEE!!

Shut up, shut up, shut up!!

I mumbled under my breath as I ran to the bathroom only to have the door slammed shut on me.

"Nooooooooo!!" 

I whimpered as I started to do my own interpretation of the classic pee pee dance.  Like a puppy needing to go out I started scratching at the door.

"For the love of God woman...I’m begging you let me in"

From the other side of the door, I could hear the shower start and a soft yet very evil giggle.

"What do I get if I let you in?"

At that very moment she could have asked for a BMW and gotten it.

"Whatever you want!!"

I cried out

Thank God, I thought as I heard the sound of the lock turning on the bathroom door.
The door opened, only slightly, to reveal her wicked face as she looked me up and down, as I was in my second version of the pee pee dance. 

"Anything?"

I cocked my head with wide eyes and a loud growl.

"YES ANYTHING NOW MOVE!!!"

I said, as I pushed my way into the bathroom.  Sweet Sweet release only a few steps away.
As I planted my feet down on the cold tile floor, took my manhood in hand and steadied my aim.  I felt her nails once more dig into my buttocks, her breasts against my back as she softly whispered into my ear.

"Today, all day, you’re my slave, STUD!"

"Ohhhhhh yessssssssss!!!"

Now for the record...At that very moment, I wasn't so much agreeing to a day of sexual slavery as much as I was thanking Brooklyn for having the fortitude to hold it as long as he had and blessing whomever it was that invented indoor plumbing.

Only after what felt like an hour of pure unadulterated release did I manage to realize that I'd just sold myself into slavery for the price of a morning piss.  As I shook it, I looked back to see her standing in the shower, water dripping from her body as she held up a luffa.  With a wicked grin she looked at me and said.

"Well, slave.  This back isn't going to scrub itself"

To which I could only answer.

"Yes, Mistress"


The End?

No comments:

Post a Comment