Saturday 21 September 2013

WE AIN'T IN KANSAS ANYMORE

Hello out there.....I'm baaaaaaack.

It's been a little while since my last posting...but you'll understand in a moment.

For those of you who didn't know I'd been busy setting up Olina's First BDSM EVENT.

If you didn't know....where the hell were you...I like bothered everyone in the group for like a month.

Any without further ado...some visual stimulation.


Ok I have to admit....if ONLY for this shot...all the hard work was worth it.

and if you're wondering....No I didn't set them up from Dark to Light...that just happened..lol

Our slaves were (From left to right)

Reginaxx
Meeka Penucca
Sereem Shabtay
Rob Levis
Orchid zsun
Titania Bracken
PaigePandora
Locke Stormcrow (Not pictured)

The lovely ladies at my side and feet are
Lori66
Dai Aloix

Now let me Thank them all first...they did an AMAZING JOB as our House Slaves...and aren't they sexy, even Rob...hubba hubba.















Now...I would love to regale you with tale of sex and stories of sensual torture.

BUT

Since I was the SCHMUCK who organized it....THIS is what I saw for 4 hours



Yep...4 hours...of me sitting in a chair and going absolutely out of my mind trying to keep this Chaos going.

So, I'm very HAPPY that it went well and that people enjoyed it...I'm more HAPPY that it's over...LOL.

Thank you to all who came to have fun with us at Olina and to all those that helped with the toys.

I'm out of here....back soon with brand new stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment