Saturday 31 August 2013

ALL QUIET ON THE WESTERN FRONT...

Hello Bloggers,

Well in the category of "They all can't be Gems"

I have little to report this week.

The Bear as been busy preparing the first Olina BDSM EVENT and I can assure you it's cut down on my play time and also the time I have to write.

But I do want to make some acknowledgements

First off, I'd like to thank a fellow blogger and Second Life enthusiast mister webspelunker Ghostraven.  He not only attended my first ever Erotic Reading at Utopia last week but was also kind enough to mention it in his own blog, which I encourage you to read.

http://webspelunker.blogspot.com/2013/08/erotic-storytelling-in-second-life.html

So for those of you keeping score, I've had my first hater AND now my first mention in someone else's blog.

Can a Stalker be far behind?

Second of all, I'd like to thank all of you at Olina who have responded with such enthusiasm to our BDSM EVENT, both in wanting to join us there and those who could not attend but graciously offered many toys for us to use.

For those of you reading this and STILL not aware.  (Where the hell have you been, I've been bugging people with this for over a month now)

The first ever Olina BDSM EVENT will take place on Sunday September 8th, from 10am SLT to 2pm SLT.

Be there or...in the words of Achmed....I KILL YOU!!




Third, allow me to do a little self promotion.  Next Thursday at Utopia at 6pm SLT I will be doing another Erotic reading of one of my stories.

Please join us in the VIP section...you can't miss us I'll be the Naked 8'3" guy on a rock reading to a bunch of horny people.

So that's about it this week.

Have fun and I hope to bring you something more fun next time.

Rickbear.


No comments:

Post a Comment