Sunday 11 August 2013

THE "FRIEND ZONE" & "THE BRAKE PADS"

Good morning all you lovely people .

First of all let me say we're rapidly approaching 400 views on this little blog.  Which is about 385 more views than I ever thought I would get.  So again let me thank you all for reading.

Honorable mention

It seems my last posting on this blog brought out my first "hater" and I couldn't be happier.  As I recall the fellow said that;

I enjoyed the sound of my own voice

That I was also full of shit.

Let me just take a moment here.

A) This being a BLOG it follow that YES I do enjoy the sound of my own voice.  But to be specific since this isn't really a vocal thing, it would have been more accurate to say I enjoyed the sight of my own writing.

The quality of haters these days...

But since this is a BLOG and Blogs were invented for people who like to post their own opinions my answer to your comment my dear fellow would be....DEUH!

B) As for being full of shit.   The blog is called "Bear droppings".  Soooo...what was your first clue Sherlock?

Now don't get me wrong I'm tickled pink at getting my first hater.  I guess I just would have liked it more had he been of a higher caliber, but we take what we're offered.

The joy of a Free speech society is that he is fully within his rights to express his opinion about this blog in any way he chooses.  I for my part am fully within my rights to not give a rats ass.  But just for you



There you go.

Now I can't wait to get my first Death Threat....should be fun.

O.K. Now onto this week's blog posting

THE DREADED FRIEND ZONE!!!

This week was somewhat quiet around Olina, but it did give me a chance to have a few conversations with people and one of the topics we approached was "The Friend Zone".

For those of you who may not know what that is here's a quick run down.

The friend zone much liked "The Phantom Zone" in Superman comics, is where you get banished when someone shows Zero interest in you sexually.



The Friend Zone is a cold and mysterious place.  It's a place where most of us have been banished at one time or an other and where we've banished a few people ourselves.  We know of a few ways to enter this Zone, yet how you get out of it.   I haven't got a clue.  lol.

So what does get you banished to the Friend Zone?

Well I can only give you MY reasons to banish someone there.  I'm sure you have your own, and please feel free to share them.

1. I'm just not that into you.

Basically, you're either just not attractive enough (newbish look, no AO, bad shoes, bad hair etc) or you couldn't emote your way out of a paper bag.

Nothing will get you banished to my Friend Zone faster then a lack of imaginative responses or those ever boring 3 or 4 word emotes in the middle of sex.

There's also the (Whore/slut) factor.  (This applies to women and men, just to be clear)

If you're only interest in me is because you can't find someone else to jump at the moment....I'm just not interested and seeing you move from one cock to another in 2.3 seconds does nothing for me.

Don't get me wrong I love people who enjoy many partners.  But when you're the type to hump anything and everything, without any class or flirting or any kind of discerning taste...you hit my Friend Zone...HARD!.

2. I'm into you but you're not worth the drama.

This is when you encounter someone that, although is in a "Swingers group", is attached to someone that can be A LOT of problem.  Now you know you could have some good times with that person but what would follow would certainly expose you to hours and hours of DRAMA.  Not to mention being entangled in a jealous scene.  At some point you just say to yourself...it's not worth it.

So you pass and very gently and politely put that person into your "Friend Zone"

3. We had some good times...

This is when you've been with someone on several occasion and you've become very good friends with them in and out of bed.  Now this one is sneaky..you don't always see it coming.  But apparently after a time you sort of slip those people into the Zone without even realizing it.  It's nothing they've done wrong.  It's just you find you have more fun or interest in talking with them and having a good intellectual time with them then having sex with them.

I know it's sick!

Those are my 3 major "Friend Zone" entry requirement.  What are yours?


THE SL BRAKE PADS


Not sold in any Auto shop these brake pads are very specific to Second life.

What are SL Brake Pads you may ask?

Good question.  I do love a smart readership.

SL Brake Pads are something that all Second Life enthusiast must have.  You won't find them on Market place or in your inventory.

They are primarily used when;

A) Someone you're having an intense sexual role play with suddenly crashes.

That's when they hurt like hell.  Say you're in the middle of a HOT rape scene in SL and her mother calls.  You hit the brakes HARD.  Hard enough that smokes comes out.  Or worst when SL decide that today your partner will just NOT be able to stay in world with you for more then 5 or 10 minutes at a time.  Just long enough for you to revv up the engine once more and have to slam on the brakes one more.

B) Oh here's my lover...so bye now!

Now this can put some wear and tare on your brakes.  When someone approaches you and starts to push your buttons.  You think to yourself 

"Oh yeah this is going to be HOT"

and out of of the blue their "Lover" just happens to pick THAT moment to Rezz in.

Without warning, as if a deer just suddenly jumped out in front of you, you have to slam on the brakes.  Or should I say the brakes are slammed on for you.

In a New York minute...sometimes even faster than that, you find yourself sitting on a couple's pose ball by yourself, as your playmate of the moment jumps up to run to her or his lover, forgetting all about you.

That's when you can actually see sparks coming off the brake pads if you look closely.

Now my thoughts on this;

When someone crashes (and I've been on both side of that), you can't do anything about it.  It's a reality of Second Life and it will happen.  The ironic thing about it is, it seems to happen in THE most frustrating of times.

But for anyone that's ever had cyber sex in SL...you know damn well it's going to happen.

Oh and by the way...if you're the one crashing, trust me, kicking the shit out of your computer with only give you a soar toe.

As for the other part.  

Well that I find just down right rude at times.  Yes it's happened to me.  But I can honestly say that I have never been guilty of this myself. 

I find trading one person for another like that to be somewhat distasteful.

I mean if you're on a "Swinger sim" and your lover does happen to come on.  By all means you acknowledge them and all.  But to just drop someone you've started playing with like that?

How about this.  If you know you're just waiting for your "Lover" to show up.  You don't start anything you can't finish.

Or this, have an understanding with your lover that IF you're with someone and you've started playing with them...you'll finish what you started and THEN go sit with them.

Of course I'm saying that is if you've started to play with someone.  If you're just sitting there chatting then it's perfectly ok to politely excuse yourself.

But please, do try to spare the SL brake pads.  

Well those are my caffeine filled thoughts for the day.

Please feel free to comment, and I will feel free to laugh and ignore those negative comments...lol

Until next time.

Now I have to find another Rat.

Here ratty ratty, come here!






No comments:

Post a Comment